ObowiązkiThe Business Entity
Cisco Cloud and Managed Services Data Center team is group of world-class experts whose #1 focus is to help customers operate their Data Center infrastructure effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Our success is validated through quick and accurate incident resolution leading to uninterrupted service uptime, eliminating reoccurring issues, increasing customer satisfaction metrics as well as high employee satisfaction scores. Your opportunities to impact the health and performance of Data Center environments that we support all are limitless. Your career growth options will be BOLD, as we realize our vision to become the #1 IT Company in the world. Make an impact with us!
Cisco Cloud & Managed Services (CMS) group seeks an experienced Customer Support Engineer with deep expertise in various Data Center technologies: networking, storage, compute, virtualization, software-defined networks. As a Customer Support Engineer in our world class team you will gain hands-on experience and the ability to earn industry leading certifications. You will be a strategic partner to our customers, saving their business from the impact of complicated network incidents, solving and preventing the recurrence of technical issues. You will solve independently our customer”s problems of various difficulty and complexity level, ensuring that they gain expected business outcomes, providing a superior customer experience.
You will also receive extensive training and development in both technical and soft skill areas.
The team is group of highly skilled, dynamic, diverse, and passionate engineers who go above and beyond in assisting not just the customer but also their teammates and peers. „Work hard, play harder” is the motto of the team.
We are a team of engineers with varying years of experience and skill in numerous technologies and solutions.
Our team has global presence, we are located in Cisco facilities all around the world and work according to follow the sun pattern.WymaganiaResponsibilities:
- participation in Data Center operations duties, active monitoring of customer”s environment and responding to the events in timely fashion
- autonomously solve complex and unique issues based on your knowledge and experience
- acting as Cisco single point of contact to the customer
- active participation in escalation calls
- provide support and input for IM/PM/CM processes, drive problem tickets to resolution
- close cooperation with vendor-based support
- gathering and delivering data for further analysis
- cooperation with higher- and lower-tier engineers, acting as a bridge between Tier1 and Tier3 support level
- preparing and delivering presentations and trainings to the internal team or wider audience including lab scenarios
- learning new technologies and sharing the knowledge with the rest of the team
- taking active part during customers onboarding
- supporting Tier3 engineers when dealing with complex issues
- taking additional tasks from Tier 3 engineers and driving them autonomously towards successful resolution
- act as an expert/focal point for predefined number of technologies
- verifying Tier1 work and helping them to achieve their goals
- providing technical support for customers during software deployment, new services implementation and architectural changes
- close co-operation with surrounding teams
- sharing knowledge and expertise within the team
- minimum of 3+ years of experience in networking/storage/virtualization/compute support – CCNP level of knowledge required
- advanced understanding and practical knowledge of networking/storage/virtualization/compute technologies
- ability to read technical documentation with understanding
- ability to understand complex customer environments end-to-end including understanding of external or non-directly supported components
- ability to analyze complex configurations of devices in a context of infrastructure as a whole
- ability to understand and predict impact of any action taken on selected components to the rest of infrastructure
- ability to analyze ongoing issues with the infrastructure and provide number of possible solutions including pros and cons for all of them
- extensive experience with at least four areas from the following list: Routing/Switching, Nexus switches, UCS Servers, Load Balancers, Virtualization, Storage,SAN, SDN
- willing to learn through organized trainings and self studies
- strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- driving issues to succesfull resolution, work across organization with different teams, giving good example and having will-do attitude
- going above and beyond predefined responsibilities, finding places for enhancements and taking autonomous actions
- strong written and verbal communication skills (English required)
- BS in Engineering/Computer Science/IT and/or equivalent experience
- prior experience in support of remote customer networks