Branża: Informatyka - administracja
Pracodawca: ManpowerGroup Sp. z o.o.
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Rodzaj pracy: Stała
Forma zatrudnienia: Umowa o pracę
- Ensures that company fulfils its legal, statutory and audit requirements in relation to software asset use. Ensure data accuracy of the CMDB through effective controls and measures as it relates to IS Assets, related financial and commercial entitlements.
- Maintains Software asset administration and proactively develops plans to manage the asset lifecycle.
- Analyzes Hardware and Software asset requirements and describes the impact on relevant budgets.
- Advises on use, replacement, phasing out or expansion of proprietary IS Hardware and Software assets.
- Advice and support on planned and ad hoc Software asset procurement plans.
- Incorporates Hardware and Software asset planning in support of development of business cases, to provide appropriate management information.
- Advice and support on planned and ad hoc internal as well as external Software audits.
- Provides leadership to temporary work teams and suppliers, guiding and monitoring task completion, sharing expert knowledge and advice without carrying line responsibility.
- Hardware and Software Asset lifecycle management of IS Run Services.
- Performs assigned activities in the Asset management process to ensure delivery of IS Services
- Adheres to process framework and governance model.
- Keeps up to date and informed of any change, or planned change, of the IS Enterprise Architecture and IS Strategy
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for License Management, including legal, statutory and audit requirements.
- All applicants should ensure that they understand and are capable of meeting the accountabilities listed in the „tasks” section for this position. Additionally, the role will require:
- Competence in spoken and written English
- Cultural awareness and the ability to work in a complex, multicultural and global team
- Be a committed team player
- Service Asset and Configuration Management fundamentals are mandatory
- Software License Management experience (2+ years) is mandatory (among others knowledge of licensing dynamics in the hosted environment / SaaS; knowledge of License models of Tier 1 vendors like Microsoft, Adobe, Oracle, SAP)
- Proven reporting and analytical capability
- Previous experience of managing supplier performance is preferred
- Ad-hoc international travel
- BSc with 6+ years of IT/IS experience
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Experience in SLM tool (Aspera, Flexera, License Dashboard, SNOW)
- Experience with ITSM tool (Service Now, BMC Remedy, HPSM, etc.)
- Understanding of discovery techniques and tools such as SCCM, IBM BigFix, Landesk
- License Audit experience
- Vendor and Contract Management knowledge
- Project Management experience
- ITIL V3 Intermediate
- Attractive Salary based on B2B
- Private Healthcare (Medicover) and MultiSport Card
- Internal trainings, coaching and mentoring