For our Client, international well-known organization from the IT sector, we are looking for motivated candidates for the newly created position of:
- Help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through ownership, resolution and appropriate escalation of issues and trouble tickets; maintain proactive and timely communication with customers via multiple mediums (voice, tickets, email, IM, walk-ups).
- Manage small projects and provide technical leadership to junior Helpdesk technicians.
- Act as strong technical resource and senior escalation point for multiple technologies, including Mac and Linux desktop systems.
- Develop tools to improve helpdesk efficiency and productivity.
- Develop and document processes and procedures for improving efficiencies and decreasing response times.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a global team.
- High level of competence with Mac OS and Ubuntu Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of packaging, scripting and automation.
- Strong knowledge of networking fundamentals and protocols (DHCP, DNS, HTTP, basic switching).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Extensive experience as a customer advocate and technical lead as part of a global Help Desk staff.
- Experience with remote support solutions, i.e. Bomgar, WebEx Support.
- Experience with RemedyForce/BMC RemedyForce.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Experience maintaining Linux operating systems, hardware and packages.
As part of the Enterprise Infrastructure Services group, you will work closely with a geographically dispersed team of Helpdesk administrators and specialists who support global corporate user community and provide support to other Enterprise Systems groups.