ObowiązkiSOC Security Engineer
The Security Engineer focuses on device management, remediation, event analysis and providing world-class Customer service.
Job responsibilities include troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving problems incomplex Customer networks, working in a global 24/7 organization.
This position will also research device configuration changes and create tuning
requests for change management.
An ideal candidate will have prior NOC/SOC experience, meaning experience
working against timelines in a fast paced environment.
A strong working understanding of Cisco Security devices and technologies is
necessary for a successful candidate.
Excellent communication skills over telepresence, video, web conferences and chat are required to succeed in the global virtual Team.WymaganiaDesired Technical Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of the TCP/IP protocol suite
- Working, demonstrated hands-on product and technology skills in at least two of the following areas (more a plus):
- Cisco ASA Firewall family, preferably with 9.x version software
- Cisco Firepower NGIPS with Firesight, classic Cisco IPS a minimum
- Cisco Web Security Aplliance or leading Web Proxy vendors
- Cisco Email Security Appliance or leading Email Security vendors
- Cisco Identity Services Engine and/or Cisco ACS or leading AAA/NAC technology vendors
- Cisco Lancope Cyber Threat Defense Solution or other Netflow analysis tools
- Cisco Advanced Malware Protection with ThreatGRID or other advanced malware protection products
- Working understanding of integrated security features supported by Cisco IOS/-XE Router and Switch platforms
- Working understanding of Cisco Site-to-Site and Remote Access VPN Technology flavors
- Experience with troubleshooting and investigating device and networking issues methodologies
- Experience with trend analysis based on security baselines
- Ability to analyze, use and configure small to medium networks
- Desired Experience and Certifications
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or Telecommunications
- 2-4 years of IT Security Engineering or NOC/SOC environment type experience
- CCNA Security certification
- Security+ certification
- Additional Cisco and industry Security-related certifications a plus
- Experience and/or certifications on established IT frameworks, including ISO/IEC 27001, COBIT, ITIL a plus
- Passion for cybersecurity and staying up-to-date with bleeding-edge products, technologies and architectures
- Self-discipline to work according to playbook and time requirements
- Can-do attitude, thinking outside of the box
- Willingness to learn new security technologies, products, incident analysis and response approaches
- Strong collaborative skills and openness to work in a diverse multinational team of security professionals
- Ability to present complex technical problems in a clear and structured manner
- Proven crisis management skills